2012年1月1日星期日

Just didn't want to spend down time too quickly

Think of flowers of the season, happy flowers ever opening in our hearts and, looking back on the branches covered in flowers, I am filled with deep feeling in the mood, look back on your a two soulful eyes of light, also with joy light move softly my heart nautical miles. But a peach of a tree falling Cheap RS Gold, fade out of my mind, just because that tree Pear with rain, wet my attachment, simply because it was blown down in Montreal to Brown, made me come wake up, love not only the flowers, love blossoms in season.

Just didn't want to spend down time too quickly, and didn't tell me until fragrant, but never wanted to love withered so hurry hurry let me walk away from the lost memories to look back and just didn't want you in my world is just a short film, I had no chance to give you a wonder and hope.

You still go on the way when you come here, I still continued to meet with you before the sorrow, you said that the way is your own way, not for others to look at, I believe, sorrow is my own sadness, I'm sad and what does it have to do with you? You were dancing in the rain one red flower, I am standing in the wind, but can only be empty as you gaze at, this is how a storm and cold?

没有评论:

发表评论