2012年1月1日星期日

In the days of I love you filled with pleasure

Once in the Sun, I stretched out my hands, spread out finger and let the Sun through the gap between slack fell to the ground, then I am happy and smiling. Discovery days is so pure, just like I love you heart, without distracting thoughts.

In the days of I love you, filled with pleasure. However, as you said, very often are destined to, and some things not by who imagined the path forward. We may and earthly destiny that trains are travelling forward missed, one headed for the East, towards the West. Are two of them over the bank looked blankly, none of the front, who have not turned back.

Not over deep inside each other, but each other tough, thou me, no one knows what is the best. Let ' s Party, not all require you to me to, but often do not need to have been static and static heard emptied across the sound of silence. Moment of the Meteor flashed across the night sky is beautiful, but will eventually fade away in the sky.

没有评论:

发表评论