2012年1月10日星期二

In fact for you I really was very contradictory

This year, there have been too much, and knew that he was too emotional, too much, is always too tired, looked up and I always felt that be mentally and physically exhausted, hovering between dream and wake up, looking back, but will also end in rain later pieced together fragments of a surname in the Pavilion of the Qing dynasty, retaining subtle lonely in the flying all over. Tea and fragrant generative forces ne room, float in the air does not break. I daydream on screen, hold your breath waiting for you, waiting for you the beginning of the story. I still is a chain of memories character. I tried where you passed out, listen to the footsteps of you dream.

In fact, for you, I really was very contradictory, I know, I reveal too much love for you, bring you a lot of trouble. In fact, you don't have to be this way, I don't ask you to love me, you love me or not is your personal business, just like I love you is my personal story, I really liked what it feels like to love a person, do not need to be obtained from the return is not required, just enjoying the landscape of the soul realm. Like the beach side, quietly enjoy the sea, hearts with her tide ebbed, suddenly sad sometimes happy, but never thought I'd have her.

没有评论:

发表评论