2011年11月18日星期五

Since love is enough what else can I expect?


We should not have love, we are not a person in the world, because we do not have the courage to face reality.Once so be careful to protect this love, I desire to dare to touch WOW Gold Cheap, I have no confidence in themselves, from the beginning, I knew this love should not belong to me, the fear had already been melting your love! I am selfish, I was greedy, I happily enjoying your love! Pain and happiness! People often say that men's commitment, something women's tears are lying! But I have always believed that every word you say, never doubted the feeling, feeling of love and be loved! Although I didn't give you the opportunity to deliver on your promises, but I believe you love me, because time can prove all of this is true! The moment I leave, I also strongly believe that it is love, true love! Because even if we separate was still deeply in love with care! I didn't tell you, I promise you, I will do it, because I don't want this love has unfortunately, love is innocent, love is love, hurt, pain, and I do not regret it! Never regret! Just because I love you!

Since love is enough, what else can I expect? I've got too much love you, leaving you was already doomed, I hesitated, then do not care, I'm not looking back, I'm afraid you have seen my tears are more heartache, I am afraid he will shake the idea of leaving! I wish you joy and happiness! Replaced by I can leave you lost it all, I'd rather just go away! I know that, even if I left, we still love, care, it may be the best outcome!

I am sorry! My favorite! This life we cannot be together!

没有评论:

发表评论