2011年11月6日星期日

I am afraid of those who have promise of not going to happen and you are lost in my world


For a long time no wrote had text has, gradually of has a rusty sense, like is you as, gradually fuzzy in I of world, yiqian of you like a children General, now of text increasingly cannot grasp has, like is said said, total in published some was tears of things, I like is nothing said of, was dried up has--this two days slightly of fever, always does not consciously of back up, reminds some may you no wanted to had of things, only found own like WOW Gold is a self-assertion of people, always in and you apart with spatio-temporal of local said with own like you, But how about you, ever care about? My words, I cannot understand, because I just authors, and those who read it, perhaps light years away.

Like myself mournful music paralysis in the headphones themselves, make myself trying not to think about, not to think, not to make you unhappy, however, better do not see, my words, you are my favorite son, how can I forget you. I'm just worried that, in fear, I am afraid of those who have promise of not going to happen, and you are lost in my world, my writing, I just want to live in the world, perhaps I'm being too selfish, makes you feel like I'm trapped in my cage you, perhaps you don't understand, you're my Miss Ah!

"Small town, filled with small one, little one in the little heart, sth is a little happiness" it is Abu said, but he did not know that the heart outside the city, a little white space, a small place, it is for yourself. Little white space, is it so small, do not need to install too many too many, can be a breeze, a little sun, a clear spring in the Gulf, or a CUI light-green, a red maple leaf, a paper love letter, or a loved one. My text like this, always a hint of sadness, like you.

没有评论:

发表评论