2011年9月16日星期五

The silence


I have already used to silence, silence of heaven and Earth are just quiet rain. Telling I don't who habits on, collapse of mood, emotional pain I am eternally convergence, and water potable, gradually swallowing.

Is not everything, it will not receive returns, is not everything, save it. Not all are undone, not all will be able to forgive. Is not everything, vulnerable, is not everything, are less vulnerable.

I believe that there is always what is indestructible, there is always what is worth waiting for, there is always what is tolerant, there is always what is capable of accommodating, there is always what is cherish each other.

If you can, don't say give up so easily. If you can, don't lightly say left. Owned don't easily let go. If you cherish, don't say goodbye so easily. If you wait, don't care patient so easily. If strong, don't easily exposed weakness.

I can remember a Word, line, well met in the future. We have grown up, is not who can easily convince who, everyone has a heart evaluation criteria, regardless of right or wrong, just different.

If you can, I don't want to, it all just memories. , I no, way we can't peer. If you can, I don't want to, we walked along, had forgotten the initial engagement, go to the end.

If you can, I don't want to, it all just memories. However, you can also do?

If you recall, I don't want to, it all just memories. But, remember?

I don't want to, it all just memories sth

PostScript we meet, go, not easily, please dont leave easily. If you can, I would like to, we can walk together. Did you know, this is for you to write it? Perhaps, as some say, I do not say, so who knows? Do they know?

没有评论:

发表评论