2011年9月26日星期一

Quietly listen to heartbeats are all different


Sitting in the car

I turned the volume button

Hope amplified sound can block our emptiness inside

House music quietly sounds I can clearly hear your heart beating

And we were not saying

Finally, you turned off the music that wish me happy

You said you wanted me to be happy? Why you sound so painful

It makes me think it was my own fault

We don't give ourselves too much pressure on some of the pain is nothing we can do

If you cannot abandon them and will not be too rigid


After all, who have been kind and no one wants to see our pain

Do you remember the previous time

Our idea is not the same

Things have encountered their views

Be proud of the other things to the other party to show off

Myself we spent what why not agreeable

Together for so many years and we still do not know each other

After the separation understood

Life is not just a few short decades

I consider not aware of the problem

I sometimes ask myself whether a man did so not worthy

Also everyone around is tired to my state of mind

没有评论:

发表评论