2011年10月20日星期四

My mind always accompanied by their emotions


Has a warm of local, Sun Xia is you is bright and of smile, air in diffuse with sweet of aroma, you go had body, I saw geological history of changes, also has past lives hundreds of times wipe shoulder, only for to of a laugh, Prince and Princess of fairy tale, illusory and reality of confusion, one-fourth of youth, and dream spent, bed is youth of graves, but, can and you met, I willing to, will left of, three-fourths of youth, personally buried, only for and you met!

My mind, always accompanied by their emotions, in the noisy city, gone with the wind. Feel myself with too much sadness, I felt that there's more than enough pent up feelings of sadness, in fact, this is only their feelings! Get down, someone quietly thinking, one that will have its own destiny. Even though could have had, but now they could not be, in fact, this is a true affective life!

Sad has, quietly squatting down hold with own, let tears enjoy Sala; sad has, took with mirror look at own, let real emerged eyes; sad has, silently will own hidden up, let emptiness covered up all; sad has, eyes listening to around sound, let own immersion in noise in the; sad has, pretending to happy, and others together excited Shi on can forgotten has own; sad has, let music to it away.

Wind felt my pain, touching the day that your injury, injuries began to spread in the new century. No marginal breed, so I don't have any feeling, finally broke out at the top of the injury WOW Gold, there is no power to stand but to let the wind blow me into the abyss, so to finish.

没有评论:

发表评论